The Good Food 100 2017

The Root Cafe

"While we've always sourced as locally and sustainably as possible, this is the most extensive examination of our food sourcing to date. Through preparation for the Good Food 100 Restaurants Survey, we've identified that 77.40% of our food cost is locally sourced, and an additional 3.6% is non-local certified organic. This puts our total local/organic sourcing at 81%, which is a statistic we're very excited to share with our community and the rest of the world!" 

Fast Casual
Chef: Jack & Corri Sundell